Norwich post match thread

Awful game, the players were so nervous. I think the last penalty was completely for Sterling. I didn't like Yaya moaning at Pelle and touching his chest like saying wtf.
3 points and that's it.

Only one man should hold his amazing head really high and that's Otamendi.

VK, Sagna, Toure also did well. Kolarov decent until he decided to be selfish with the Sterling pen.

I think we should just not play a striker for the Sevilla game at this point. Less said about Wilf the better.

"Fuck off Pellegrini...fuck off...fuck off Manuel"

-Yaya Toure on being substituted.

Expect MOTD & all the papers to be all over this tomorrow.

Things we've learnt today:

Bony, you waste your chances. I'm not sure what it is, but it ain't working. That at the end, you fucking square that. That decision to be greedy almost cost us. The sooner you're gone, the sooner my blood levels go down.

Kolarov, if you demand that ball, you fucking score. To me, Fernandinho or Sterling are taking that penalty. Not you.

Hart, that's a once-in-a-season clanger. It almost cost us, fair enough, you're our #1 and England's #1. They happen.

Otamendi, fucking outstanding. MOTM.

Manuel. Show some fucking faith in Iheanacho. You're here because you do what the board say, a part of that is to be holistic. You fucking play Iheanacho if he's in better form than Bony, which he is.

3 points in the bag, big questions on the training field on Monday.

We go on.

More pissed at kolarov for not letting sterling take HIS penalty than anything else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.