Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Great performance!! But could someone explain why Edin didn't get a hat trick can't understand it myself????

Hart is becoming a real concern for us at present.

He's all over the shop and was stupid coming for their third, giving no confidence to his defence.

Thought Aguero was excellent but damn, so frustrating, he should be taking so many more if his chances.

Mistake bringing off Silva straight after our third, but credit the lads, we held out.

Is Nasri now suspended for the Arsensl game, that will no doubt please him.

Stupid handbags at dawn stuff, but the likes of Anelka and Zab have walked for same offence in games against Arsenal.

Frustrated, as with eleven men, we could have seen another six.

LoveCity said:
2nd most red cards of ANY team in the league since last August despite dominating possession more than almost any other side in the league. What a fookin' farce.

The difference is that our sendings off, fouls, yellows are consistently judged more harshly than anyone else's. We hardly get a foot in and refs are ripping their fucking trousers off to get a card out. Down at The Swamp it's a finger wag! And if SSNakesTV happen to roll over Rooney elbow, the ref is the first to say he's dealt with it!

If Nasri hadn't been sent off I could've seen that turning out to be a big win but an INEPT refereeing performance from Fergie's associates made it difficult for us!

However, we dug deep and showed why we were champions! Thought Dzeko, Sergio, Yaya and Silva (till he was subbed) were absolutely superb.

moomba said:
sincity said:
1kinkladze said:
mancini's post match interview will be interesting...

If he responds to the ref decisions, he's going to be fined/banned again. You can't even open your mouth these days for injustices that keep occurring. Like a fucking dictatorship!

He should just say "I can't say what I think about the referee because the FA will fine me". Will say exactly what needs to be said.

And he'll probably get fined for saying that too, for disrespecting the FA lol..

1kinkladze said:
mancini's post match interview will be interesting...
You should have seen the interview he gave on the BBC.
Rightly so he looked proper pissed off

Happy Hunting Grounds!

Always has been for us. I remember as I kid, mid 70's, we always seemed to beat Norwich.

Not the easiest of places to go so a great three points.

now I would like us to flex our financial muscle and buy some real powerhouses if possible. mental strength is just as much an advantage as physical strength and a good old pissing contest could stoke the fires with them over the road. I feel we lost some of that momentum with their acquisition of van Persie, we must strike now and make a statement of intent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.