Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Is Fred Eyre actually a City fan?!

Had the misfortune to listen to GMR this afternoon, as all my streams were foreign.

Is this guy always so negative? He harped on and on about Dzeko's third goal, claiming it was offside and that the linesman was crap. Now I've seen it and it was definitely NOT offside, but there'll be no sign of an apology from him when he sees it again.

Aguero superb but needs to work on his finishing. Could have had a hat-trick himself today if he was more clinical.

Am I gonna be first one to say it?

FIRST GOAL WAS (ONE OF) THE BEST OF THE SEASON!!!

Dzeko heads down to Kun,
Kun crosses to Silva on the other side,
First touch pass back to Dzeko in the middle
First touch shot in the near corner by Dzeko.

I thought it was the most beautiful overall stretch of plays this season...totally reminiscent of last year City :-)

LOVED IT.

I thought Zabaleta looked tired today. His general movement seemed laboured and he's definitely feeling the effects of playing every game over the festive period.

Clichy was excellent today. He did really well when Nasri was sent-off. It's hard doing a two-man job and he did it very well.

Nastasic was at fault for Norwich's second goal.

Dzeko and Aguero were brilliant today, except it was Dzeko that found the finishing touch more often. A great display from the big man. Aguero needs to find his shooting boots, though - he can't convert anything at the moment.

To play so well with ten men against 12 + the crowd was encouraging to see.

EaglesFan said:
Am I gonna be first one to say it?

FIRST GOAL WAS (ONE OF) THE BEST OF THE SEASON!!!

Dzeko heads down to Kun,
Kun crosses to Silva on the other side,
First touch pass back to Dzeko in the middle
First touch shot in the near corner by Dzeko.

I thought it was the most beautiful overall stretch of plays this season...totally reminiscent of last year City :-)

LOVED IT.

I thought that when I saw it,great goal,last season all over

Can someone give a bit of a summary of mancinis post match interview please/

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.