Norwich Vs Ipswich

i was just going to ask the same thing,not on sky or bbc,what they playing at?

big game for norwich,i think there will be some channel on the net showing it though.....

cleavers said:
Poor old Ipswich.

Losing 5-1 at home in a derby is a bit of a pisser I expect.
No sympathy for them from me. I still remember them taking the piss out of us when they sent us down under Joe Royle. Anyone else remember that ''weakest link'' banner? Karma can be cruel!

jimharri said:
cleavers said:
Poor old Ipswich.

No sympathy for them from me. I still remember them taking the piss out of us when they sent us down under Joe Royle. Anyone else remember that ''weakest link'' banner? Karma can be cruel!
Karma was doing them 4-1 there in the FA Cup.

I wasn't being sympathetic, it was said with more than a hint of irony.

cleavers said:
jimharri said:
Karma was doing them 4-1 there in the FA Cup.

I wasn't being sympathetic, it was said with more than a hint of irony.
Point taken. Forgot all about the 4-1, and we were a division lower than them at the time as well!

jimharri said:
cleavers said:
Poor old Ipswich.

remember it well, was on the back of every newspaper with tears running down my face :-(

Well done Paul Lambert,hope he gets them up to the Prem.
Loved the guy when he was at Celtic,played his part in stopping Rangers getting the 10-in-a-row imo.
"Let's be 'avin' ye"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjx-JepvRXQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.