Not a Terrorist??

stonerblue

Seems this bloke can send hate mail, noxious substances, make bomb threats and stage a hoax bombing yet he isn't treated as a terrorist. Also looks like he is out on bail before going to court (not clear in the reports).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44491542

So i ask why, when possesing certain books, someone can be locked up without charge and have the full force of the counter terrorism act thrown at them but this guy doesn't?

No doubt The Mail etc will describe him as a "lone wolf" rather than a terrorist, but I haven't seen anything suggesting he's been let out on bail unless I've missed something? Presumably if he was being investigated by Counter Terrorism Policing North East, they were treating it as terrorism? Hopefully he'll get sent down for a long time regardless.

Seems this bloke can send hate mail, noxious substances, make bomb threats and stage a hoax bombing yet he isn't treated as a terrorist. Also looks like he is out on bail before going to court (not clear in the reports).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44491542

So i ask why, when possesing certain books, someone can be locked up without charge and have the full force of the counter terrorism act thrown at them but this guy doesn't?
He's obviously a nasty individual but there's a big difference between a bomb hoax and actively seeking out how to make a device.

He's obviously a nasty individual but there's a big difference between a bomb hoax and actively seeking out how to make a device.

If I recall and correct me if I am wrong, but Abu Hanza never actually built. Abomb or killed anyone while in the UK but was charged and imprisoned under the terrorism act for inciting terrorism as this bloke has.

Hanza rightly is now serving life in america for his crimes in yemen and physical acts of terrorism, but in the UK he was only every done for as the judge put it

"helped to create an atmosphere in which to kill has become regarded by some as not only a legitimate course but a moral and religious duty in pursuit of perceived justice."

Now Hamza was a **** but surely this man has done similar with his punish a muslim flyers which some could interperate as liscence to harm or even kill.

Terrorism in my book

If I recall and correct me if I am wrong, but Abu Hanza never actually built. Abomb or killed anyone while in the UK but was charged and imprisoned under the terrorism act for inciting terrorism as this bloke has.

Hanza rightly is now serving life in america for his crimes in yemen and physical acts of terrorism, but in the UK he was only every done for as the judge put it

"helped to create an atmosphere in which to kill has become regarded by some as not only a legitimate course but a moral and religious duty in pursuit of perceived justice."

Now Hamza was a **** but surely this man has done similar with his punish a muslim flyers which some could interperate as liscence to harm or even kill.

Terrorism in my book

He is white, get on the programme mate. Schoolboy error, but since you’re a white schoolboy, you’re just a scamp.

If you had been a Muslim lad, you most certainly would be a dangerously radicalised child, ripe for jihadi recruitment.

Plus, Jesus was white. Game over.

He is white, get on the programme mate. Schoolboy error, but since you’re a white schoolboy, you’re just a scamp.

If you had been a Muslim lad, you most certainly would be a dangerously radicalised child, ripe for jihadi recruitment.

Plus, Jesus was white. Game over.

Jesus was a black man or was he bat man?

And I will have you know as a catholic of Irish decent according to some clowns when I first started work in the early 90s in town I was a deffinate terrorist sympather who must own a flak jacket and balacrava.

Last edited:
Jesus was a black man or was he bat man?

That’s the work of Satan right there mate. Jesus was black? Everybody has seen the paintings and apart from the earliest ones, he is whiter than me and I’m Fucking Scottish!!!

No, that was an extra miracle showing how only god could create a white dude in a part of the world that wasn’t known for it. Explain that!

Magic!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.