not depressed

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Wouldn't it be great if we gave some support to Hughes on Friday, apart from the "your getting sacked in the morning" I haven't heard any songs for him this season, Even against Portsmouth 6-0 up, he didn't even get "Hughesy, Hughesy give us a wave. He we can sing for Sven when we are 8-0 down surely we can give him a song especially as it's the season of good will.

If we're losing on Friday, I think you'll here a few more

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Wouldn't it be great if we gave some support to Hughes on Friday, apart from the "your getting sacked in the morning" I haven't heard any songs for him this season, Even against Portsmouth 6-0 up, he didn't even get "Hughesy, Hughesy give us a wave. He we can sing for Sven when we are 8-0 down surely we can give him a song especially as it's the season of good will.

I think perhaps it goes back to the start of the season and for whatever reason Hughes wasn't introduced as the new manager, he seems at best tolerated and there has never been a bonding with the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.