Not eaten meat in three days

Don't feel like I miss it, don't feel fatigued because of it, on the contrary feel more awake and have had two of the best nights sleeps in a long time. Might keep it up, and veggies on here?
Vegan here. Mostly keep it to myself unless asked. Like most people I find overbearing vegans annoying. So I try not to put my eating in people's faces. :)

But glad you enjoyed your meatless days.

I've eaten meat three times since this thread. On the whole I stick to veggie burgers, beans, nuts eggs for protein lots of spinach for iron. The meat I have eaten, I've made sure has been organic and reared respectfully. My intention wasn't to go full veggie or even vegan, but to eat less and cut out the meat you look at and know its' had a shit life. Feel pretty good about myself to be honest. Next stop, tackling my love of alcohol haha
Friar Tuck.needs some followers...

I've eaten meat three times since this thread. On the whole I stick to veggie burgers, beans, nuts eggs for protein lots of spinach for iron. The meat I have eaten, I've made sure has been organic and reared respectfully. My intention wasn't to go full veggie or even vegan, but to eat less and cut out the meat you look at and know its' had a shit life. Feel pretty good about myself to be honest. Next stop, tackling my love of alcohol haha
respectfully slaughtered ,organically had its throat cut,?? snowflake

Very admirable mate, but doubt the animals will be thanking you as you digest them - ungrateful c****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.