Not eaten meat in three days

Give it a week.

I did the same a couple of years ago. Never again. Balanced diet all the way.

I'm not ruling out, maybe 2-3 evening meals a week of Organic free range meat. A large part of me is disgusted with the way we treat animals, I'm kind of determined to do my bit. God I sound like a hippie!

I'm not ruling out, maybe 2-3 evening meals a week of Organic free range meat. A large part of me is disgusted with the way we treat animals, I'm kind of determined to do my bit. God I sound like a hippie!
I've definitely cut back, don't get me wrong, like 4 meat based meals one week, 3 the next, vice versa.

Don't feel like I miss it, don't feel fatigued because of it, on the contrary feel more awake and have had two of the best nights sleeps in a long time. Might keep it up, and veggies on here?
24 years with no animal products. Marathon runner; getting faster all the time. Probably the healthiest person I know.

I'm getting a similar feeling and not just because of my health. I think we ignore the fact that a lot of the meat we eat is from intelligent animals and that we're ravaging the planet through our demand for more and more meat too. We'll be on significantly higher percentage of plant based food within 2 decades

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.