Not eaten meat in three days

I'm sure some do tbf. Plenty also die because a species out evolved them and systematically destroy their habitat to benefit themselves.
We only THNK we have out-evolved them! We work like rats in a wheel for money to buy food that we have to buy from corporations who took all the land upon which to grow it and, if we are lucky, we get to grow old and enjoy living in th country, surrounded by greenery and family....like a gorilla!

We only THNK we have out-evolved them! We work like rats in a wheel for money to buy food that we have to buy from corporations who took all the land upon which to grow it and, if we are lucky, we get to grow old and enjoy living in th country, surrounded by greenery and family....like a gorilla!
I would agree that from a happiness perspective the agricultural revolution was the worst thing to ever happen to the human race and also, that capitalism is failing badly and we need a new system. But fuck it, we've been to space and they haven't.

I would agree that from a happiness perspective the agricultural revolution was the worst thing to ever happen to the human race and also, that capitalism is failing badly and we need a new system. But fuck it, we've been to space and they haven't.
Yeah! We got that!

This all reminds me of the fisherman and the financial consultant....

hwwktx.jpg

nothing beats hunting in the woods

Fishing on calm water with a crate of beer, a spliff or two and good company kicks the proverbial shades out of hunting in the woods.
I love what you're talking about, however being in the woods hunting for meat is hard to describe. We camp up and spend a week , ten days living in the wilderness....guess you'd have to be there

I love what you're talking about, however being in the woods hunting for meat is hard to describe. We camp up and spend a week , ten days living in the wilderness....guess you'd have to be there
Must try it sometime. We've no woods over here worth spending a week in at this stage.

Must try it sometime. We've no woods over here worth spending a week in at this stage.
I won't do any dead animal photo's, not into that shit. I hunt for the freezer, never trophy bullshit. However when and if you are lucky enough to kill an elk or deer, it is an amazing feeling..bringing home the bacon. I hunted elk for probably six years before I was successful, never put me off the experience of being out there, looking, listening, smelling. I grew to know the particular area that I hunt, only get a very finite time to actually kill and strict rules and regs on what you can and cannot do. There's a very good chance in my area that you are definitely not the top of the food chain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.