Not eaten meat in three days

I won't do any dead animal photo's, not into that shit. I hunt for the freezer, never trophy bullshit. However when and if you are lucky enough to kill an elk or deer, it is an amazing feeling..bringing home the bacon. I hunted elk for probably six years before I was successful, never put me off the experience of being out there, looking, listening, smelling. I grew to know the particular area that I hunt, only get a very finite time to actually kill and strict rules and regs on what you can and cannot do. There's a very good chance in my area that you are definitely not the top of the food chain
We're always top of the food chain mate, doesn't mean we can't be killed at an individual level :)

Oh I agree.

You only have to look at the life expectancy of old people in this country now who went through rationing in times of real austerity. They are living long lives because they ate very well, just what they needed, nothing in excess.

They will live a hell of a lot longer than people of my generation who will see the life expectancy of this country plummet in the future due to the horrendous Western diets so many people have. The lack of good quality meat and birds; the complete omission of fish, shellfish, nuts, legumes, fruit, veg, flowers and water; and the overeating of simple sugars/refined carbs... despite people never being more economically wealthy.

Even when I was at school in the 90s there’d only be one or two fat kids in a year group. Now it’s approaching half!
My God your still at school?

35 plus years and i'm still living,have blood tests every summer and all off them are normal aside from folic acid,you won't die
Didn’t realise vegetarianism led to weak bones and a poor sense of balance, think I best carry on eating meat :p

Last edited:
I won't do any dead animal photo's, not into that shit. I hunt for the freezer, never trophy bullshit. However when and if you are lucky enough to kill an elk or deer, it is an amazing feeling..bringing home the bacon. I hunted elk for probably six years before I was successful, never put me off the experience of being out there, looking, listening, smelling. I grew to know the particular area that I hunt, only get a very finite time to actually kill and strict rules and regs on what you can and cannot do. There's a very good chance in my area that you are definitely not the top of the food chain

Who knew? America is truly a great country.

24 years with no animal products. Marathon runner; getting faster all the time. Probably the healthiest person I know.
We’re you just Stu and then you became super fit and took up running and before you knew it you were Stuuuuuu......

What's your point though? Are doctors' waiting rooms full of people with protein deficiencies? I don't think I've ever even heard of anyone being deficient in protein. However, it's fairly common for people to have issues from too much protein.
Mrs KS suffers from protein deficiency, but she does live on biscuits. Can't tell her, stubborn as a mule.

True that. But they're omnivores and it's why they're more intelligent. Simple Proteins played a big part in the evolution of the human brain and they play a big part in it's maintenance. We shouldn't overdo meat and we should balance our diets, but we shouldn't do away with it either. The lab grown stuff could replace livestock at some point for quality and if that happens I wouldn't mind seeing stocks gradually brought down to lower levels (although I wouldn't do away with them altogether as tbf we owe these species some loyalty too).
Now then, cow, I'm going to demonstrate my loyalty to your species......................by eating you.

my daughter is vegan(you should see what this stupid dad offers her for food) she has been a vegan for about 2 years and she looks fantastic compared to when she ate meat, skin ,weight, just so healthy looking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.