Not enough from Silva.

oakiecokie

What a player and one of my favourites.
However,I would dearly love to see more of him on the OS.Even though his English is limited,I feel that he could have an interpretor along side him.
Would love to hear directly what he thinks of City and the PL in general and how he gets on with his team mates.
Come on Mr Smith lets be having yer and some comments please.

Yeah mate change the thread topic title, some will see the topic and just rage reply without reading, damn that would be some extreme rage.

I like to see players views also, would be nice if he spoke more as i keep worrying that he doesn't feel part of the club because he doesn't have a big gob. I know its a silly way to think but i can't help it.

As long as he is happy here im happy.

I thought this thread meant that silva hasnt done enough since hes been at the club was going to strongly disagree being the player that pulled alot of our strings last season

Like Cruiser Blue said lol I was just about to go into a big WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SLAGGING OFF, got myself all worked up until i read the text

john@staustell said:
I thought this thread was about missing sitters!

Me too. Mancini should set our little bullfighter a season target of nothing worse that third top scorer. Once inside the penalty area, David, cut out the pass and give the the casey a bit of welly! In case he reads this - dé a casey un pedacito de welly. Or something similar.

David S seems pretty shy, so maybe he tends to decline interviews for that simple reason. I suppose that by remaining pretty silent, he's created a mystique around himself. We love the guy, but know little about him.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dé a casey un pedacito de welly.

The case of the unpredictable willy?

Just change "from" to "of" in the thread title!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.