Not Fit for a Chip

Why Always Ste

Just some advice please guys...

My local chipshop has The Sun delivered, on the side of the windowledge must be what 7 copies of The Sun throughout the week and everyday people go into this place and read that rag whilst waiting for food.

How would I go about wording it politely so the lovely Chinese family that own the chipshop stop buying this newspaper?

They will only replace it with The Mirror or Daily Fail, so any suggestions? Independent may be to pricey for them to have delivered regularly.

What you do is go in and calmly put across the point you wish to make.

If they don't understand you then repeat yourself only this time speaking louder and more slowly.

If they still don't understand you then completely trash the place.

You can then leave the chippy in the knowledge that at least you tried your best.

Bellingham said:
What you do is go in and calmly put across the point you wish to make.

If they don't understand you then repeat yourself only this time speaking louder and more slowly.

If they still don't understand you then completely trash the place.

You can then leave the chippy in the knowledge that at least you tried your best.

one of the funniest posts iv ever read

If it bothers you , stop going there.I doubt that the old chinese folks care if its the sun or any other newspaper , they must have gone for the most economic option and i doubt that you telling them is going to change it.

go in the chippy, make up a story that the sun had done a derogatory article on the chinese, also it is bad luck to have it in the shop, they are very superstitious the chinese, i mean the sun make up stories why can,t you?

mancunial said:
go in the chippy, make up a story that the sun had done a derogatory article on the chinese, also it is bad luck to have it in the shop, they are very superstitious the chinese, i mean the sun make up stories why can,t you?

Yea i was gonna go down this route of saying how The Sun made up a story about the Chinese but my conscience took over me.

I'll do this :)

go on the internet and look up chinese superstitions sure you will come up with something?

SteSteez said:
Just some advice please guys...

My local chipshop has The Sun delivered, on the side of the windowledge must be what 7 copies of The Sun throughout the week and everyday people go into this place and read that rag whilst waiting for food.

How would I go about wording it politely so the lovely Chinese family that own the chipshop stop buying this newspaper?

They will only replace it with The Mirror or Daily Fail, so any suggestions? Independent may be to pricey for them to have delivered regularly.

Is it imperative to read a paper whilst waiting for your food? Seems you get wound up way to easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.