Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

I have to say I am a complete hypocrite.

I have given United shit for having glory hunting fans and foreign fans and whatnot but reading some of the posts from the true fans who are abroad has made me realise that its
only really with exposure do you get the fans and its fucking awesome that they like us.

Let's all march together!

I'm not a fan of all these foreign fans. Just a few months ago we were making fun of united for it.

I don't mind the ones who actually follow the club lie you, but there are so many who don't have a clue!

SWP's back said:
This is a local club for local people

8wi4cw.jpg

SWP's back said:
law74 said:
SWP's back said:
This is a local club for local people

So wealthy financial advisors are no longer welcome?
I'm guessing sarcasm isn't going down well tonight.

And Didsbury is fairly local no matter my immense wealth.

Posh twat.

oh must add an lol.

But not used to jousting with you up here, i must admit, sarcasm aint what i expect from you thatcherites :-) and the posts that say that I wont feel the same emotions as born and bred in Lloyd Street Blue is tainting my normally sound judgement somewhat tonight (either that or stronbow, vodka and nerves)

marios stress ball said:
I'm not a fan of all these foreign fans. Just a few months ago we were making fun of united for it.

I don't mind the ones who actually follow the club lie you, but there are so many who don't have a clue!

It's just the same as say sky randomly show some american football team play you might support the underdogs and get into it a bit.. next game you follow em. and so on

I know a friend of mine who stays up till early hours a few nights a week watching boston bruins and will not shut up about them, hes supporter enough for me and I love the idea that there are fans out there doing the same with us.

But I have admitted that I am a big fat hypocrite after years of giving United fans shit

I don't understand what problem do u have with foreign fans ? I don't say that I love the club more than you, or that I am a bigger fan then you, because it is not possible of course, but I support the club over the tv or internet, and I will be happy in Sunday. I don't see a bad thing in this ...

jordinho09 said:
If anyone says "EPL" one more time I shall not recognise you as a blue. End of, you could be from moss side and use that term and I would not accept the fact that you are a blue.

EP.....arghhhhhhhh i cant do it...damnation

marios stress ball said:

I dont give two fucks about united.

If people follow City its up to us make sure they are educated properly and are aware of our history and traditions. The rags fail to do that, but as blues we should show our humility and welcome blues and answer there questions with warmth and humour.

If you cant do that, fair enough, but i will and i will be proud of the fact that i did.

Some guy in Morrocco bought my City jacket 20 years ago and i spent an hour explaining to him what City was and it meant the earth to me, he was delighted probably somewhere watching us tomorrow with his jacket on i hope.

Omaha blue who used to be here in the old days came over to Manc and i met him too, what a pleasure. He knew our history more than most manc blues i have ever met.

law74 said:
SWP's back said:
law74 said:
So wealthy financial advisors are no longer welcome?
I'm guessing sarcasm isn't going down well tonight.

And Didsbury is fairly local no matter my immense wealth.

Posh twat.

oh must add an lol.

But not used to jousting with you up here, i must admit, sarcasm aint what i expect from you thatcherites :-) and the posts that say that I wont feel the same emotions as born and bred in Lloyd Street Blue is tainting my normally sound judgement somewhat tonight (either that or stronbow, vodka and nerves)
I wasn't born a mancunian and those saying non mancs don't understand are talking bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.