Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

I think that there should be a questionaire to fill out just like the citizenship test.

Q1. What was your first match attended?
Q2. Who is your favourite player before the takeover?
Q3. When did you last wear some merchandise?
Q4. Would you stay till the end if you got a match ticket?
Q5. If we went through lean times again, who would you support then?
Q6. Barm or muffin?

bumbleblue said:
Well here we go again.. i am mancunian born and bred (M22) wythy. supported city all my life 48 years. I dont care where you are from or when you started supporting city. glad you are here and many others from all over the uk, europe and beyond i think its great and you are fab supporting city from so far away. good for you and good for city too.

Says it all, and I think most of us agree with this

I am the same as you sir. Not from the UK and still love City. I have never and will never support anyone else.

I love this team and cannot wait for Sunday.

glen quagmire said:
hahaha! No mate, i welcome you, i welcome all new fans. Wether you are here because of the media coverage we get globally, or because you were born in the parkside bogs.

Enjoy. A lot of us on here have suffered dark times recently, i'm glad there are 'blues' who know only of cup success and challenging for titles....

That's more like it, we can never be a world force if all our fans were in Manchester, welcome aboard and bring your pals too..

i am basically a juventus fan from india... i was just 10 when i fell in love with juve... but united broke my heart in a champion's league semi final IN 99...
i hateD united and that **** roy keane from then on.. it was then only i started following premier league.. TBH i thought EPL was a shit league and didnt know anything about it back those days... then i heard from somewhere that manchester city are united's rivals in EPL.. i started following city from next season just because of united hatred and only after a month i recongised that this team plays shit... but within the first 90 minutes itself i got attached to this great club... but felt sad to see us getting relegated... actually city relegation was the thing that inspired me to support and sing with juve throughout the shit times at turin after calcipoli... now that we are toppling united i am so happy... ever since mancini came to city i knew this day was coming...
FORZA CITY...
SUPERBIA IN PROELIA...

bumbleblue said:
Well here we go again.. i am mancunian born and bred (M22) wythy. supported city all my life 48 years. I dont care where you are from or when you started supporting city. glad you are here and many others from all over the uk, europe and beyond i think its great and you are fab supporting city from so far away. good for you and good for city too.

well said mate; there are so many people on here that are so far up themselves they apparently have the right to tell other people how they are allowed to conduct their lives;

he'll support who he wants
he's from Morocco

glen quagmire said:
I think that there should be a questionaire to fill out just like the citizenship test.

Q1. What was your first match attended? Never been.
Q2. Who is your favourite player before the takeover? Davis Silver
Q3. When did you last wear some merchandise? Tomorrow
Q4. Would you stay till the end if you got a match ticket? No
Q5. If we went through lean times again, who would you support then? Whoever wins most
Q6. Barm or muffin? Que?
Q7. Meat of Choice? Human Flesh

joe mancini wrote:
mancityscot wrote:
Born and bred in edinburgh. Fully Scottish aside from having an English grandma. Have no relation to Manchester at all. But supported city since 04.

Were you at York?.

Mate, everyone was at york

I went to York once with Burnage High School to look at the trains

I reckon Gary James should set a City 'nationality test' for all those supporting us from overseas. ;)

dubbie31 said:
From Denver Colorado in the USA. As my join date shows...been a Blue since before the money!

Went to Breckenridge Colorado for a skiing trip in 08 with my school. Went to Denver for the 2 days. Cherry Creek shopping mall, Coors field for a game. Absolutely loved the place and would be great to go back one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.