Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

citijin said:
glen quagmire said:
hahaha! No mate, i welcome you, i welcome all new fans. Wether you are here because of the media coverage we get globally, or because you were born in the parkside bogs.

Enjoy. A lot of us on here have suffered dark times recently, i'm glad there are 'blues' who know only of cup success and challenging for titles....

i don't quite agree with your statement. i started supporting city long before winning anything. i was supporting city when all YOUR british media was treating city as trying to "buy" titles and glory. so i am not a glory hunter like you seem to allude to ;)
I have no problem with new fans as long as they truly support the club.

However, and im not having a go, this part of your post stuck in my head, 1 year of waiting isn't that long lol

glen quagmire said:
I think that there should be a questionaire to fill out just like the citizenship test.

Q1. What was your first match attended?
Q2. Who is your favourite player before the takeover?
Q3. When did you last wear some merchandise?
Q4. Would you stay till the end if you got a match ticket?
Q5. If we went through lean times again, who would you support then?
Q6. Barm or muffin?
1) Fa cup final
2) beckham
3) next week
4) I stay until sky changes to Spanish football or dog racing
5) what lean times?
6) soon

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:
I think that there should be a questionaire to fill out just like the citizenship test.

Q6. Barm or muffin?
1) Fa cup final
2) beckham
3) next week
4) I stay until sky changes to Spanish football or dog racing
5) what lean times?
6) soon

Fucking lol!

I decided to support city for the glory.

Seemed a spectularly bad decision for the first 20 years, but I see now it was a truly visionary choice.

Q6) It's a roll isnt it?

glen quagmire said:

Q6. Barm or muffin?

(1) Never been.
(2) Dunno.
(3) Don't want to look like a kid.
(4) No Manchester is cold.
(5) No.
(6) Roll.

i was training at uni tonight and some kids were on the field playing football and there were 2 city shirts, i was in absolute shock, we're having an effect on the generation coming through now

Been city fan before the take over and I 'm from Chicago.This city is infected with scums hence a city fan. I've been called names and glory hunter recently .I don't mind a bit .

Someone wrote that it is not possible to support city from abroad, i am from Bosnia and i love City, in sunday we will celebrate the title together, Come on City !

ps. I don't care will Dzeko play, or that he will stay, i don't support Dzeko, i support City !

glen quagmire said:

Q6. Barm or muffin?
Ans1.I haven't attended any matches,i watch em on the telly.
Ans2.None.Never used to see football.In all honesty the only player i knew the name of was Ronaldo not because i liked him because everybody used to mention him.
Ans3.I am wearing a David Silva no.21 shirt but not sure if its original or a made in china.
Ans4.Hell to the Yes.
Ans5.Id still support City
Ans6.Dont know what Barm that is.Muffin i guess.
So did I Pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.