Not many Wigan fans going to Wembley

laserblue

Wigan were originally offered 15,000 tickets for the Community Shield but turned it down, taking only 7,500. With the game only a few days away they've only managed to sell 5,500. No doubt he Cockney rags will be happy enough to take up the slack.

Cant blame them trekking to London for a pointless friendly when they have already had to fork out for two Wembley trips and will be saving for europe too

It might be too late to put my theory into practise but fuck it, I'll suggest it anyway;

We loan 11 of our players to Wigan for a week, Wigan put their ticket allocation on sale at both the DW and the Etihad. Their fans would make up the allocation not sold at City to the whingers like De Niro who see the Community Shield as beneath them. We give Moyes and his bunch of misfits a good leathering, drop the trophy off at Wigan on the way home and never mention it again.

citykev28 said:
It might be too late to put my theory into practise but fuck it, I'll suggest it anyway;

We loan 11 of our players to Wigan for a week, Wigan put their ticket allocation on sale at both the DW and the Etihad. Their fans would make up the allocation not sold at City to the whingers like De Niro who see the Community Shield as beneath them. We give Moyes and his bunch of misfits a good leathering, drop the trophy off at Wigan on the way home and never mention it again.
debt-collector-banned-from-business.png

citykev28 said:

ha ha, like I'd waste MY time on a friendly. i'll save all my efforts for the CL away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.