Not tv tonight?

I made a similar error a while back. I was trying various foreign broadcasts for a stream but they were all just crap. Adverts, freezing, time lapse, pop-ups etc.
Logged in to Matchday Forum here on Blumoon and realised the game was on Sky, and I did have a valid month's pass. I blame the Official City website which claimed the match was not being shown on UK TV (not for the first time!).

OP - I drove to Sheffield for a concert once that was the night after. At least you've not left the house!
Went watching the Clash at the Bingley Hall in Staffordshire where they used to hold concerts. Got there,was a tractor show, no punks, fuck all, just farmers. Turned out to be the Bingley Hall in Birmingham, we made it just as the support (Fun Boy Three) we're going off. Joe Strummer, what a musician though.

When my son moved to his new school, I went to an open evening for new parents.

Only after standing outside for 40 minutes wondering when everyone else was going to arrive, then having the caretaker ask if he could help me, did I realise I was at the wrong school.

OP - I drove to Sheffield for a concert once that was the night after. At least you've not left the house!
I once decided to have a weekend break in Manchester and booked trains from Edinburgh and a hotel. I also booked tickets for City versus Wigan. I later checked the dates and found that I was going to Manchester on an international break weekend and there was no City match on.

To make matters worse, the Wigan match was scheduled for an FA Cup weekend so it was rearranged later for a mid-week. So being too tight-fisted, I ended going down twice including a mid-week trip.

It helped convince me to apply for a season ticket for the following season.

Just come into the living room after my tea. Not got the TV on yet, and read the OP. Just about shit myself :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.