Note to new song writers

The Cyber Goat

Sorry for the new post lads but this affects more than one topic, RE:New songs can people stop writing them to nursery rhymes it's fuckin immature and the rags do it and we take the piss out of them for it! 'sing us another nursery rhyme' is my favorite wind up when the pub is full of the armchair bastards and they start the old 'build a bonfire' shit, shuts them up and winds the fuckers up because they have nothing left to sing! RANT OVER

i think its more of an immature attitude that we cant sing a song to certain tunes

The Cyber Goat said:
Sorry for the new post lads but this affects more than one topic, RE:New songs can people stop writing them to nursery rhymes it's fuckin immature and the rags do it and we take the piss out of them for it! 'sing us another nursery rhyme' is my favorite wind up when the pub is full of the armchair bastards and they start the old 'build a bonfire' shit, shuts them up and winds the fuckers up because they have nothing left to sing! RANT OVER

See Saw Marjorie Daw,
Fuck off you miserable ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.