Nothing to Lose vs Arsenal. A Good Thing

mancityscot

i think the fact we are 5 points behind and will no doubt be 8 points by the time we travel to the emirates, will have a good effect on the players as we are now in a position where we are now no longer expected to win the league. the players will go out with nothing to lose and i think that will spur us on to get 3 points. we are now facing arsenal on the back of 2 dismal performances in the league. it reminds me of us going to the semi final last year on the back of losing 3-0 and getting torn apart by liverpool yet we went into the game as underdogs and pulled off the result. This game coming up is a lot like that. The league isnt lost yet and a win here could really change the dynamics of the league run in. so in the face of adversity i feel it would be just like typical city to turn up and get all 3 points at the emirates. CTID

yeah man i will be very optimistic about this game

qpr will do united aswell i think...........they beat arsenal

Aguero_Element said:
yeah man i will be very optimistic about this game

qpr will do united aswell i think...........they beat arsenal

At the Swamp? I can't see it tbh.

But I do think we will beat Arsenal.

Should be a good one to watch.. We need to get our defense in order, otherwise we will be in deep shit. Kolarov off and Clichy in on the LB and I hope Joleon will be fit too.. We really need Kun back!

COME ON CITY!!!!

With our absymal away form and they being strong at home I cant see any decent result really. Really pissed off with how we've just capitulated. Some of our players are overhyped and over paid.

we will lose against arsenal. if we can't even win the last game at home, how can you imagine winning away and against arsenal?????

citijin said:
we will lose against arsenal. if we can't even win the last game at home, how can you imagine winning away and against arsenal?????

Big game mentality. It sounds bad, but I just don't think that our lads were up for it against Sunderland. They were playing like they had a divine right to win. It'll be different against Arsenal.

Yeah hopefully there will be a reaction from the players after like you said two poor performances, will be extremely tough and we won't get anything if we play like we have done recently.

IamJedi said:
Should be a good one to watch.. We need to get our defense in order, otherwise we will be in deep shit. Kolarov off and Clichy in on the LB and I hope Joleon will be fit too.. We really need Kun back!

COME ON CITY!!!!

If it was up to me I might put Zabaleta at left back, Walcott has got absolutely nothing out of him the last 3 times he played that position against Arsenal. Kolo has also dealt very well with van Persie in the past so wouldn't be too worried if Lescott wasn't back yet. Definitely need Aguero fit if we're to win the game though.

citymad said:
With our absymal away form and they being strong at home I cant see any decent result really. Really pissed off with how we've just capitulated. Some of our players are overhyped and over paid.
rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.