Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

Cooper worked wonders with them last year and I wouldn't bet against him doing well again.

It is alot of signings but if you look at the squad, they had no choice. Keeper rejected a new deal, 5 key loans went back to parent clubs and they released a couple that are barely championship quality.

Out of the 3 clubs that come up, I would rather be following Forest, least they are having a go at it.

Saying that, my boss is a season ticket holder there and I hope we put atleast 8 past them twice!!!!

Cooper worked wonders with them last year and I wouldn't bet against him doing well again.

It is alot of signings but if you look at the squad, they had no choice. Keeper rejected a new deal, 5 key loans went back to parent clubs and they released a couple that are barely championship quality.

Out of the 3 clubs that come up, I would rather be following Forest, least they are having a go at it.

Saying that, my boss is a season ticket holder there and I hope we put atleast 8 past them twice!!!!
They will be this seasons Sheff United and Leeds...... first season surprise package and then the following seasons shitesters

Let's hope they go straight back down. Cue their noncey fans waving cut outs of the Champs league against us whilst those waving them weren't even alive when they won the European Cup...

Let's hope they go straight back down. Cue their noncey fans waving cut outs of the Champs league against us whilst those waving them weren't even alive when they won the European Cup...
Don’t be so touchy.

It’s only a bit of banter. After all it’s true and it was one hell of an achievement for a provincial club that only four or five years earlier was languishing mid-table in Division Two.

Brian Clough was a genius, though Peter Taylor's input cannot be overstated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.