Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

I have a feeling they will stay up - there is no pressure and the fans are well up for it. They will be in the scrap all season but I just feel they will do it.

I hope they go down. Their supporters are some of the vilest individuals I've ever encountered in football. I witnessed a 30 odd year old bloke throw a bottle at a couple of City shirted teenagers minding their own business last time I was in their hovel. Brian Horton in charge. We got verbally and physically abused all the way from Trent Bridge to the ground. And that away end might look flashy on the TV but that day it was a fetid mess inside with the whole concourse under about 3 inches of brown 'water'.

They were very lucky to get 3 points yesterday and they were poor up at Newcastle.
I expect them to be one of the relegation contenders along with the Stretford mob lol…….

I hope they go down. Their supporters are some of the vilest individuals I've ever encountered in football. I witnessed a 30 odd year old bloke throw a bottle at a couple of City shirted teenagers minding their own business last time I was in their hovel. Brian Horton in charge. We got verbally and physically abused all the way from Trent Bridge to the ground. And that away end might look flashy on the TV but that day it was a fetid mess inside with the whole concourse under about 3 inches of brown 'water'.
I've never had an issue with Forest fans. A lot of them are pissed off with a minority of them who still live off the Clough era of the early 80's.

I'm glad they got a spawny win yesterday and hope they do a Brentford.

Also their chairman isn't well liked by some of the Hateful 8 which might be a good ally for us when they start asking for rule changes to fuck us up as they inevitably will.

Does anybody on here know why Forest played yesterday's game with no sponsors name on their shirt?
I would have thought that local firms would have been falling over themselves to be associated with their first Premier League home game in almost a quarter of a century !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.