Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

Losing their keeper will be a big loss. Making an absurd amount of signings in one window doesn’t tend to fare well.

No can't agree. The keeper was a liability.
Mad as a hatter.
Henderson is an improvement.
I agree it is difficult to introduce so many players but they are an upgrade generally.
Hope they stay up as I love away days in Nottingham and have a few good mates who have season tickets and are knowledgeable lads.

Apart from thinking lingard is OK, they are quite surprised when I tell them he is 29 and has scored fewer goals than his age in the Premier League.

Got a lot of ties to the city, have plenty of match going mates, and have wanted them to do well for as long as that has been the case.

Think they might just stay up by the skin of their teeth. They had a good defensive set up last season but they desperately need someone to bag them 15-20 goals. Cooper is a good manager and they make a lot of noise at home and are well supported away.

Not sure why people get so wound up by tin foil cups. It’s just a bit of banter and a little bit pitiful if truth be told, rather than anything malicious or nasty - it’s the same as City fans wearing Fez hats when united got beat by Galatasaray - and when you’ve been out of the top flight since the last century then you’ve got to get your kicks where you can find them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.