Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

Met a group of Forrest fans a few weeks ago, after congratulating them and welcoming them back to the big time one of them told me they look forward to taking 6 points from City this season. I told him the only way Nottingham will get 6 points from City is if the police catch the City coach driver speeding.

I'm happy to see Nottingham Forest back in the Premier League after 23 years away, it's a lot fresher than seeing the usual suspects getting promoted from the Championship. They're definitely showing ambition in the transfer window and it's clear they want to give it a good go. I read that they're linked with Aaron Ramsey (who would be a free transfer) and more recently William Carvalho who would also be a great signing. I see Forest potentially finishing around 15th or 16th given the number of signings they're making and then potentially pushing on from there

According to the papers Forest are trying to sign Dutch striker Jizz Hornkamp
Poor fucker must hate his parents with a name like that, although it could be worse I suppose

I'm happy to see Nottingham Forest back in the Premier League after 23 years away, it's a lot fresher than seeing the usual suspects getting promoted from the Championship. They're definitely showing ambition in the transfer window and it's clear they want to give it a good go. I read that they're linked with Aaron Ramsey (who would be a free transfer) and more recently William Carvalho who would also be a great signing. I see Forest potentially finishing around 15th or 16th given the number of signings they're making and then potentially pushing on from there
It's great until we play them at the end of the month and they sing champions of Europe you'll never sing that 47 times during the match.

Does this mean there might be a greater possibility of a Blue on a train to Nottingham trying to stealn a Polish couple's reserved seats, then acting a coward once the off duty police officer shows up? Then really acting a coward by slapping a shit bag who is pretending to sleep before running off the train just before it leaves the station?

After the last few weeks, they'll be a few Huddersfield fans hoping to see them battered week in week out.

I wish them well. Always loved Cloughie and of course Robin Hood. Who can resist a man in tights? Fat chance.

Big ask though, especially with so many players being brought in. Be interesting to see if they can overcome the overwhelming odds that they will be centre stage when it’s time to be handed your arse.

My advice would be give it a fucking go. If you are odds on to go down, because it was out of reach, then fucking go for it from the first kick to the last and enjoy every minute as it might never happen again. Don’t be scared to try a difficult pass, to shoot, to take a few players on. We go down, we go down fighting like fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.