Notts county relegated (p7).

Silvas' left eyebrow

Notts county on the brink......a club with REAL istri on the edge of leaving the football league after being founder members in1888?
They must beat Swindon and hope Macclesfield lose to remain in the 92
Always had a soft spot for the original magpies.....just wondered what other blue mooners thought.
Any stories on previous visits to county.....
Here's one citizen hoping and praying the football gods smile on you this weekend......

Been there 5/6 times watching us including the 3-2 defeat, Diana death game, cup in '11 and a few more.

The thing which sticks in my head though is the cup loss when Cherry had a worldie in nets for them. On entering the ground the original turnstiles were visible just inside.

History club, it's a shame that they've fallen so low. Decent sized place Nottingham but obviously not big enough for 2 teams these days.

They're not going out of existence. If the fans stick with the club they'll eventually work their way back up.

Notts county on the brink......a club with REAL istri on the edge of leaving the football league after being founder members in1888?
They must beat Swindon and hope Macclesfield lose to remain in the 92
Always had a soft spot for the original magpies.....just wondered what other blue mooners thought.
Any stories on previous visits to county.....
Here's one citizen hoping and praying the football gods smile on you this weekend......
The problem I have with teams like Notts is my only real interaction with them are when city where going through the dark days , and they all acted like complete ****s to us , revelling in our demise so I struggle to.feel anything but hatred to them all .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.