notts county vs city offical matchday 30th jan 2011

sammyvine said:
Not feeling that team one bit.

Why didn't Silva and Tevez start?

Like Lawro said, I think Mancini should really go for the FA CUP. We will not win the league whilst the Europa is too long to call.

I think with out squad we should at least be able to make the semi-final and get to Wembley.

He will deserve the sack if we lose today.

Get a fucking grip!!!

---------------------Hart-----------------------

Richards-----Boateng-----Lescott----Zabaleta---

-------------------Vieira------------------------

-------------Yaya-------Barry-------------------

Milner-------------------------------------Jo----

-----------------Dzeko------------------------

Not sure about that selection but oh well, let's see if they can man up and perform today.

sammyvine said:

Like Lawro said, I think Mancini should really go for the FA CUP. We will not win the league whilst the Europa is too long to call.

I think with out squad we should at least be able to make the semi-final and get to Wembley.

Behave
And give your head a fucking wobble

sammyvine said:

you on drugs?

I'm hoping that Jo bags a goal or two as well.

He's sufferred some awful abuse from a cruel and very vocal minority of our fans but the guys a really nice fella - always speaks well of the club and the fans / never moans to the press about anything / keeps his head down and does what the boss orders etc.

We've certainly not seen him at his best but then again he's not had that much game time and what he has had has been sporadic. I think he just lacks a good run of regular game-time and confidence (as I suppose Mancini does too).

If you'd like to see what a confident Jo can do then just stick João Alves de Assis Silva into utube and you'll get your fill. He was a hero for CSKA Moscow and if he's given the support he deserves as a hard working squad member then perhaps he'll recover some of his confidence and put a show on for us in due course - up to us to back him up.
The fans who think that they're so clever, that they know better than Mancini, keep getting on Jo's back but they're doing us no favours because it's the constant criticism that's keeping his confidence at a low ebb . . and that doesn't help our aims for the club does it?

Be nice if we could sing for him in a positive fashion sometimes - also good to show him some support whenever he's warming up on the touch line. . give him the respect he's due as a hard working loyal player perhaps?

hisroyalblueness said:
I'm hoping that Jo bags a goal or too as well.

He's sufferred some awful abuse from a very vocal minority of our fans but the guys a really nice fella - always speaks well of the club and the fans / never moans to the press about anything / keeps his head down and does what the boss orders etc.

We've certainly not seen him at his best but then again he's not had that much game time and what he has had has been sporadic. I think he just lacks game timer and confidence (as I suppose Mancini does too).

If you'd like to see what a confident Jo can do then just stick João Alves de Assis Silva into utube and you'll get your fill. He was a hero for CSKA Moscow and if he's given the support he deserves as a hard working squad member then perhaps he'll recover some of his confidence and put a show on for us in due course - up to us to back him up.

Well said but way too sensible for here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.