Notts sell 4,321 tickets.

SuperNotts said:
It has now been made pay on the day for Notts fans.

COYP!
Good effort.

What's the connection between Notts Co & pies?

What did you think of Sven? Mixed views amongst City fans. I thought he was just in it for the money and not really interested. He appointed a No.2 at City who was never here, and that didn't help.

Marvin said:
SuperNotts said:
It has now been made pay on the day for Notts fans.

COYP!
Good effort.

What did you think of Sven? Mixed views amongst City fans. I thought he was just in it for the money and not really interested. He appointed a No.2 at City who was never here, and that didn't help.
magPIES?

citykev28 said:
Marvin said:
Good effort.

magPIES?
Thicko Marvin

The connection between us... Don't think there are many over the last 10 or so years.

Danny Allsopp was brought to Meadow Lane from Man City for a fee of £300,000 in December, 2000, following a successful loan spell.

The Australian, who went on to play for his country, struggled to break in to the City line-up and most of his appearances were from the bench.

However, the forward became a big hit with the Magpies, scoring 50 times in 115 games.

He later joined Hull City for a nominal fee, before signing for his hometown club, Melbourne Victory.

Brief stints in Qatar and America followed but he is currently playing for Victory again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.