Now the dust has settled is it just me that feels weird?

mr t

I can't celebrate and feel really nervous about what lies ahead. I can normally have the crack with the rags I know but I've not sent one gloating text or made any comments to them apart from "it's only half time" or "one goal's not a big lead to take to your place". I want to shout from the rooftops that we're 90 minutes away from Wembley and our destiny is in our own hands but the fear of it all coming unstuck is stopping me.

How does everybody else feel?

exactly the same way mate.

i can't wait for wednesday yet i also fear what it may bring.

YEA YES YEP EXACTLY THE SAME?
mr t said:
I can't celebrate and feel really nervous about what lies ahead. I can normally have the crack with the rags I know but I've not sent one gloating text or made any comments to them apart from "it's only half time" or "one goal's not a big lead to take to your place". I want to shout from the rooftops that we're 90 minutes away from Wembley and our destiny is in our own hands but the fear of it all coming unstuck is stopping me.

mr t said:

Couldnt agree more but i have to admit i do feel slightly confident we can make it thru

i think we've been pretty good not getting too giddy and all that. unfortunately it would be typical city to go to their place and get battered, this would be my worst nightmare. if we lose i will give saddam a text and ask where than manhole was, i will need at least a few months away from the world.

Its our best chance in years we must be confident but not cocky all the best comes to them who wait

i agree im the same i only put its half-time still another 90 to go and not sure which way it will go and some ppl on facebook was getting giddy but i wont be getting giddy until after the 2nd leg aslong as we win but we have a game at weekend hope players mind is on it

How does everybody else feel?[/quot

i'm the opposite, only i'm now catching reds hid behind cars trying to dodge me, i'm having non of that lark and despite thier protestations of needing to attend an urgent meet.. i insist i'll walk with 'em and hit 'em with me best 'what about the err....you know...the err' (and just leave it hanging/painfull). They're not happy. The team ain't feared of 'em, they'll soon enough be sick of the mention of us....especially if i've got anything to do with it.

i have been sayin it since it finished. i havnt felt dead happy because my nerves are gettin the better of me. cant handle more disappointment at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.