Now TV advert screwing my bluemoon browser

Sorry yes, chrome
Just checking :)

It's a particular bugbear of mine at work as half the time they're actually using Google Search but a different browser and never seem to understand the difference :(

You say you've cleared the cache but is that for "All Time" as the default until altered is merely for the last hour?

Once cleared fully close the App and remove it from the open Apps section by sweeping to the side. Then reopen and try again.

It's a particular bugbear of mine at work as half the time they're actually using Google Search but a different browser and never seem to understand the difference :(

You say you've cleared the cache but is that for "All Time" as the default until altered is merely for the last hour?

Once cleared fully close the App and remove it from the open Apps section by sweeping to the side. Then reopen and try again.
I'll give it a whirl and let you know pal, thanks.

Still happening mate and only on the Now TV ad.
It freezes the screen and then it's fine once the ad has loaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.