Now TV Football Season Pass - £199

Now TV any use? Will it integrate into my Virgin Media package?

I might just go an pay the one off cost, i cant be arsed faffing about with streams anymore

Now TV any use? Will it integrate into my Virgin Media package?

I might just go an pay the one off cost, i cant be arsed faffing about with streams anymore

You either need one of their streaming boxes or sticks, or you may find that your TV or STB already has the NOW Tv App built in.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Is that for for bt and amazon games as well?
Looks like its just Sky

Just the Sky Games, though you do get Sky Sports, including the next 4 Ashes matches.

You either need one of their streaming boxes or sticks, or you may find that your TV or STB already has the NOW Tv App built in.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Just the Sky Games, though you do get Sky Sports, including the next 4 Ashes matches.

Ive a chromecast and a firestick....so i can use it through them, i have Virgin TV so i get BT Sports with that.

Maybe this'll be my birthday present :-|

Edit: - looks like firestick isnt compatible

Ive a chromecast and a firestick....so i can use it through them, i have Virgin TV so i get BT Sports with that.

Maybe this'll be my birthday present :-|

Edit: - looks like firestick isnt compatible
It's on the Roku stick or box. There's a NowTV stick or box which is powered by Roku but isn't as flexible in loading additional apps.

The picture quality is only 720p on either so if you have a really big tv it might be an issue. Okay for me on 49", but I'm not too fussy over PQ. An upgrade to 1080p is due soon but has been delayed a few times. Watch out for the 4k boxes NowTV sell, the NowTV channels are not 4k, only the Amazon and/or Netflix stream stuff in 4k. I think!

It's on the Roku stick or box. There's a NowTV stick or box which is powered by Roku but isn't as flexible in loading additional apps.

The picture quality is only 720p on either so if you have a really big tv it might be an issue. Okay for me on 49", but I'm not too fussy over PQ. An upgrade to 1080p is due soon but has been delayed a few times. Watch out for the 4k boxes NowTV sell, the NowTV channels are not 4k, only the Amazon and/or Netflix stream stuff in 4k. I think!
Just been reading that the upgrade trials to 1080p have been paused. They were looking at charging £3 a month extra to boost the quality but have been returning money to those on the trial so it looks terminal. Just posting this in case people go off and buy a new Roku stick expecting a PQ upgrade in the near future for NowTV, it possibly won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.