Now TV sky sports day pass

chesterbells

Has anyone had experience of using this service, good or bad? Is it a decent stream, easy to pay for/ log on to?

Just looking into it; £9.99 for 24 hrs; I wouldn't normally bother but thinking of a plan B for the Capital One final which is only on sky sports - which I don't have.
Their forum shows quite a few grumbles of faults & activatation problems.
Was thinking I'd cable the laptop stream up on to the tv.

chesterbells said:
Has anyone had experience of using this service, good or bad? Is it a decent stream, easy to pay for/ log on to?

Just looking into it; £9.99 for 24 hrs; I wouldn't normally bother but thinking of a plan B for the Capital One final which is only on sky sports - which I don't have.
Their forum shows quite a few grumbles of faults & activatation problems.
Was thinking I'd cable the laptop stream up on to the tv.

I bought one these for the Derby (away) last season and something went wrong at their end, the screen froze and I along with thousands of others was left looking at an image of rat boy holding up a pencil for ten minutes before it crashed all together and we never got to see the match, promises of a refund and a free day pass did materialise only thing being the day passed never worked.

I signed up to now TV on a promotion ages ago. Think it was £15 for 6 months and you got 5 free passes for sky sports.

Never used it cos the quality wasn't very good, just used 3 of the passes (didn't realise the other two had expiry dates). Nothing like the quality of things on Netflix. Even online streams are better quality

Not bad for a one off emergency type thing, but its a bit of a rip off for £10 a day.

Think I got the offer of mine from group on. Worth checking around for anything with promotions

Mm, sounds a bit mixed that. Cheers for the replies. At this rate I'll be streaming one of shadys suggestions instead. I just thought it being a bit more official the stream would be half decent. When I last had sky sports their sky go streaming was ace, and the bt one I've got at the mo works fine too.

I suppose there's always plan C - a local hostelry full of Liverpool & united

<a class="postlink" href="http://acestream.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://acestream.org/</a>

Get that and check wiziwig for acestream/streamtorrent links.
These are in hd, bloodzeed is a reliable stream provider @ 1280 x 720 resolution.

TCIB said:
http://acestream.org/

Get that and check wiziwig for acestream/streamtorrent links.
These are in hd, bloodzeed is a reliable stream provider @ 1280 x 720 resolution.

Nice one pal, will give it a go tomorrow.

moon said:
got a free pass which I used for last season's derby at the swamp and the whole system crashed

they then gave 5 replacement passes as compensation which worked fine .

Did you complain to them after the derby didn't get show or did you just get 5 passes of them automatically Moon, the reason I ask is I never complained but got my money back and 1 free pass, which as I said earlier didn't work anyway.

beano46 said:
moon said:
got a free pass which I used for last season's derby at the swamp and the whole system crashed

they then gave 5 replacement passes as compensation which worked fine .

Did you complain to them after the derby didn't get show or did you just get 5 passes of them automatically Moon, the reason I ask is I never complained but got my money back and 1 free pass, which as I said earlier didn't work anyway.

For CCup Final day, an offer of additional day passes wouldn't be a whole heap of use - id need to be able to rely on them on the day of action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.