Now TV Sky Sports Pass £25pm For 12 Months

I'd hoped the pandemic might have forced the broadcasters to be a bit more imaginative in the way they package football. A single team 'season ticket' is surely the way forward? The technology is in place, but I suppose that until a club owns it's own TV rights this won't happen. I'd like to see the football buisness model totally change - make actually going a cheap day out with cheap tickets, food, beer and parking. Then do a TV season ticket where you get every game livestreamed but is costly. Obviously may not work outside of the top division.

6 devices and 3 can stream at the same time using boost for an extra 3 quid a month. I've been given it for free, by a relative. 3 getting together would be pretty cheap.
How many city games are you actually getting though? By the time you work out BT are showing some, the league cup by one channel, FA by another and CL by someone else it might not be so great?

Got BT not got sky so been using day/ week passes last season for away games if I can’t get a ticket. Once pandemic started did same for home games baring in mind it’s £8 on the supports coach to Etihad plus price of a bovril n waggon wheel at the game I’m quids in

Got BT not got sky so been using day/ week passes last season for away games if I can’t get a ticket. Once pandemic started did same for home games baring in mind it’s £8 on the supports coach to Etihad plus price of a bovril n waggon wheel at the game I’m quids in
They're scooter wheels not waggon wheels nowadays mate.

Is it for all Sky Sports channels so I can watch the boxing too? £25 a month is alright!

I'd hoped the pandemic might have forced the broadcasters to be a bit more imaginative in the way they package football. A single team 'season ticket' is surely the way forward? The technology is in place, but I suppose that until a club owns it's own TV rights this won't happen. I'd like to see the football buisness model totally change - make actually going a cheap day out with cheap tickets, food, beer and parking. Then do a TV season ticket where you get every game livestreamed but is costly. Obviously may not work outside of the top division.
The Rags would love that. They'd piss over every other team if they had their own rights.

Personally I wouldn't pay £5 a month to watch the current games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.