Now TV Sky Sports Pass £25pm For 12 Months

The Rags would love that. They'd piss over every other team if they had their own rights.

Personally I wouldn't pay £5 a month to watch the current games.
Yes, as I was writing it I sort of realised it would probably put more money in the same old hands and kill the lower divisions.

Is it for all Sky Sports channels so I can watch the boxing too? £25 a month is alright!

It will be for all SkySports channels, but not pay per view, so for example Sky Sports NFL for the next 4-5 months, Sky Sports Golf, Main Event, Prem League channel, F1, and if you like Rugby League you'll be v.happy.

Not sure if it includes Pick or Sky One channels though, and occasionally Sky pops the odd game, or NFL RedZone on there.

I'd hoped the pandemic might have forced the broadcasters to be a bit more imaginative in the way they package football. A single team 'season ticket' is surely the way forward? The technology is in place, but I suppose that until a club owns it's own TV rights this won't happen. I'd like to see the football buisness model totally change - make actually going a cheap day out with cheap tickets, food, beer and parking. Then do a TV season ticket where you get every game livestreamed but is costly. Obviously may not work outside of the top division.
Amazon are sniffing around for a while now and I wouldn’t be suprised if they blow Sky/BT out of the water
In 2022 for the rights to the majority of live games.
I’d imagine they will be weighing up
couch potato season cards also,
I reckon they’d smash it.

It will be for all SkySports channels, but not pay per view, so for example Sky Sports NFL for the next 4-5 months, Sky Sports Golf, Main Event, Prem League channel, F1, and if you like Rugby League you'll be v.happy.

Not sure if it includes Pick or Sky One channels though, and occasionally Sky pops the odd game, or NFL RedZone on there.

I don’t mind the PPV in a bar / pub for some atmosphere. Froch v Groves II and Fury v Klitschko were great nights.

As I relocate to Liverpool then I’m not watching City out.

I don’t mind the PPV in a bar / pub for some atmosphere. Froch v Groves II and Fury v Klitschko were great nights.

As I relocate to Liverpool then I’m not watching City out.

I’ve been out watching boxing ppv in liverpool but never the footy.

Exactly.

I'll have a look at Southport as a local club as the train service goes out there. Maybe some Welsh League too.

It’s funny I met the lad who said he ran the Merseyside branch of our supporters club in the Grey Horse a couple of years back - I was surprised we even had one tbh!
Would be ‘an event’ to go out for a few beers with fellow blues in liverpool.

It’s funny I met the lad who said he ran the Merseyside branch of our supporters club in the Grey Horse a couple of years back - I was surprised we even had one tbh!
Would be ‘an event’ to go out for a few beers with fellow blues in liverpool.

Three years ago (our 100 point season) I was out in Liverpool and took a couple of those champion flags they gave out at the ground along with me, nearly got battered several times, and that was prior to us pipping them to the league and the hatred going up a notch.

City - Liverpool is going to be a huge one from now on. It’s been 1st v 2nd for a while.

There’s nothing worse than watching your team in a pub frequented by loads of rival fans. I’ve had the odd incident in London with Arsenal after we took their players. Just heckling me throughout.

Does anyone ever use the day pass thing with Now TV? If so, is it worth getting for one off matches?

Im on Virgin and have a decent/new Samsung TV...so assume i can just add the app to my virgin box or TV.
I really cant be arsed with the stream thing anymore...and begrudgingly happy enough to pay to watch the game on Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.