Now we've won them all.

Pam

2011, 2012. 2014. That's the domestic set. Be honest, did you expect to see us lift even one trophy in your living memory?

And fuck off Niall Quinn. 2-0 my arse.

Yes! The squad can have a photo like the iconic one from the Bell, Lee and Summerbee era.

Never,I always used to say that I would take us even winning the league cup in my lifetime! Amazing

The question is can we do the domestic treble in ONE year ? We'll know more on saturday.

3 trophies in 4 years . Not bad to say we hadn't won nowt for 35 years . Its nice having a cabinet with real cups in it .

Honestly Pam i expected us to possibly win a few knock out cups and promotion as champs a few times but not much more.
I still struggle to fully appreciate what we are doing, i am still digesting the title win properly.

baildon blue said:
3 trophies in 4 years . Not bad to say we hadn't won nowt for 35 years . Its nice having a cabinet with real cups in it .

Goes well with the "new" blue carpet :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.