Nuclear fallout bunkers

Drones and robots. If youre going to do Nuclear holocaust you just aswell can do it thorough, saves you from getting the same conflict again down the line. Kill them all so youre culture/nation/authority is the only one left standing therefore inheriting the earth ... once it has healed.

I can see it now. 2,000 years in the future the irradiated mutant survivors slapping each other on the back, as a plant grows that isn’t 60% radioactive material. Yum

Standing might be difficult with the evolved mutations too.

But what a day that would be if anybody could actually remember what happened from old stories. No doubt the humanity that remained would make up another god for the blame and the answers.

It’s the way we roll, which might also happen.

Are we talking a bunker to withstand airburst or groundburst detenation?

Also is it going to need to withstand nemp

I can see it now. 2,000 years in the future the irradiated mutant survivors slapping each other on the back, as a plant grows that isn’t 60% radioactive material. Yum

Humankind might opt to go cyborg in those circumstances, we already have much of the technoligy to pull it off too. Atleast standing up would likely be no issue as we can already produce mind controlled protheses that can outperform normal human legs. We have the technoligy to be able to grow food in domes on mars, on the moon or in space if need be, so i guess we could also install protected area's where radiation would be minimal. There might be sollutions for a lot of things, though i'm not sure for everything, might be hard to find something like non radiated water for example.

The problems with radiation probably wouldn't last 2000 years, likely closer to something like half a century to a century, though i'm no expert on that i think i once read that somewhere.

Yeah humankind has done plenty of stupid things in the past, we don't see nuclear holocoast as something that is beyond us right?

Are we talking a bunker to withstand airburst or groundburst detenation?

More like laser guided bunker busters.

There's an entrance on Chapel St. Look for the heavily fenced off "substation"

I have no knowledge about this building but the security does seem a bit OTT for a very small building. There is a double fence around what looks like an entrance to something. It would be interesting to find out exactly what it is.
Until recent years there was buildings all around it so it sort of blended in to it's surroundings. I'm sure I read it's an entrance leading to the same tunnel you can access under the BT building in George St, town and, under what's now the McDonald hotel* on London Road also in town

*which used to be a BT building too.

Until recent years there was buildings all around it so it sort of blended in to it's surroundings. I'm sure I read it's an entrance leading to the same tunnel you can access under the BT building in George St, town and, under what's now the McDonald hotel* on London Road also in town

*which used to be a BT building too.
BT conspiracy?

Standing might be difficult with the evolved mutations too.

But what a day that would be if anybody could actually remember what happened from old stories. No doubt the humanity that remained would make up another god for the blame and the answers.

Not surprising that humanity makes up stories about a god to blame or otherwise when the only other explanation seems to be that we arrived from some sort of big bang arising out of nothingness.

Not surprising that humanity makes up stories about a god to blame or otherwise when the only other explanation seems to be that we arrived from some sort of big bang arising out of nothingness.

No it is surprising now. Maybe not then. Tell me where did the god come from? You can’t believe in the evidence of the Big Bang but you can latch on to a being that created itself out of nothing?

That’s bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.