Number of Blues with more than 3800 points?

aarond

Does anyone have any idea how many Blues have 3800+ points? Someone at the club must be able to give us an idea, its hardly top secret information....

There cant be more than 3000 fans with 4000 points plus as Everton went on sale at the start to 4000 so if there was more 3000 they would sell at higher criteria first. I have got 4500 season ticket 25 years and do pretty much all aways for last 5 years

PistonBlue said:
I asked them the other day about my points and I've got 3880 apparently. The guy at the ticket office reckoned that would be enough for a final ticket should we get to Istanbul.

you will be in top 3000 with that I think

I've only had mine since 99 and I have 3630. Didn't live in the country till 98 when I moved here. Yes I made my uni choice based on my football team!!!!!

I'm on 3780 - I've missed at most 5 games since we moved to CoMs - and over the past 3 seasons I've been to 80 % of the away games (which is only because this year I haven't been to as many, the 2 seasons before I must of missed 10 games all together), but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have gone to 80% of the away games since we moved to the ground - I would of, but when I was living full time in Milton Keynes, every home game was an away game.

If you go to a lot of away games you recognize the faces of those who are always there - they go more than me, and I've got quite a high loyalty points total. Just wish they'd take into account that I'm a student who has not lived in Manchester the whole time he's had a season ticket!

liamctid said:
I'm on 3780 - I've missed at most 5 games since we moved to CoMs - and over the past 3 seasons I've been to 80 % of the away games (which is only because this year I haven't been to as many, the 2 seasons before I must of missed 10 games all together), but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have gone to 80% of the away games since we moved to the ground - I would of, but when I was living full time in Milton Keynes, every home game was an away game.

If you go to a lot of away games you recognize the faces of those who are always there - they go more than me, and I've got quite a high loyalty points total. Just wish they'd take into account that I'm a student who has not lived in Manchester the whole time he's had a season ticket!

buy a ticket for another game to get you in 3800 bracket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.