Number of Blues with more than 3800 points?

37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:
I'm on 3780 - I've missed at most 5 games since we moved to CoMs - and over the past 3 seasons I've been to 80 % of the away games (which is only because this year I haven't been to as many, the 2 seasons before I must of missed 10 games all together), but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have gone to 80% of the away games since we moved to the ground - I would of, but when I was living full time in Milton Keynes, every home game was an away game.

If you go to a lot of away games you recognize the faces of those who are always there - they go more than me, and I've got quite a high loyalty points total. Just wish they'd take into account that I'm a student who has not lived in Manchester the whole time he's had a season ticket!

buy a ticket for another game to get you in 3800 bracket

ie?

Bought my Everton ticket yesterday!

liamctid said:
37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:
I'm on 3780 - I've missed at most 5 games since we moved to CoMs - and over the past 3 seasons I've been to 80 % of the away games (which is only because this year I haven't been to as many, the 2 seasons before I must of missed 10 games all together), but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have gone to 80% of the away games since we moved to the ground - I would of, but when I was living full time in Milton Keynes, every home game was an away game.

If you go to a lot of away games you recognize the faces of those who are always there - they go more than me, and I've got quite a high loyalty points total. Just wish they'd take into account that I'm a student who has not lived in Manchester the whole time he's had a season ticket!

ie?

take it you want a hamburg ticket ? I am undecided on hamburg because of the cash. want to save it for semi and final !!!

37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:

You will probably reach it without trying.

Throughout the season City have been adding points on to season tickets to make up the difference in how many loyalty points the home matches are worth.
Think season tickets holders get 190 points (10 points per game) but most home matches are now 20 or 30 points. So from time to time City give the season ticket holders the difference back

M35 Blue said:
37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:

You will probably reach it without trying.

Throughout the season City have been adding points on to season tickets to make up the difference in how many loyalty points the home matches are worth.
Think season tickets holders get 190 points (10 points per game) but most home matches are now 20 or 30 points. So from time to time City give the season ticket holders the difference back

is that the case? Never seen any added to mine. I moaned about this before with home games being 20 -30. But really people without season tickets will never catch up

37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:
37680434566970 said:
liamctid said:

ie?

take it you want a hamburg ticket ? I am undecided on hamburg because of the cash. want to save it for semi and final !!!

See, thats the way I'm looking at it - I don't wanna be too confident but all these who are going to the quarters won't be able to afford the semis and final - and I'd rather go to that... I can't believe I'm saying that about City!

Yeah its correct. I check mine quite often and every now and again I seem to get 30-40-50 points from nowhere.
I assume that why I have been getting them anyway!!

ive got a bit of a dilemma on the loyalty points situation regarding the uefa cup final should we get there,i go to all the games home and away with my 7 yr old son,i know i will get a ticket for the final but my son only as 2000 points so i cant see him getting one,i also go to games with a pal who as 3800 points but he as lost his job and says he wont be able to afford to go,so he said my lad can use his ticket but my dilemma is should i take him there,is it safe enough bearing in mind i will be having a few drinks,would anyone else take there kids there at that age

bluemoon27 said:
ive got a bit of a dilemma on the loyalty points situation regarding the uefa cup final should we get there,i go to all the games home and away with my 7 yr old son,i know i will get a ticket for the final but my son only as 2000 points so i cant see him getting one,i also go to games with a pal who as 3800 points but he as lost his job and says he wont be able to afford to go,so he said my lad can use his ticket but my dilemma is should i take him there,is it safe enough bearing in mind i will be having a few drinks,would anyone else take there kids there at that age

Wait til we get there first mate!

liamctid said:
bluemoon27 said:

Wait til we get there first mate!

thats why i said should we get there

bluemoon27 said:

No it will be a nasty place to go, I suggest you offer your mates ticket to me instead :)

In all seriousness, I think me may be a tad too young to take. You couldnt let him out of your site for one moment and if you have had a few beers that task is a whole lot harder!
Then again, if when i was 7 and City had gone to a UEFA cup final and I found out my Dad hadn't taken me i'd never have forgiven him

Just realised I have been no help whatsoever!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.