Number of Blues with more than 3800 points?

M35 Blue said:
bluemoon27 said:
ive got a bit of a dilemma on the loyalty points situation regarding the uefa cup final should we get there,i go to all the games home and away with my 7 yr old son,i know i will get a ticket for the final but my son only as 2000 points so i cant see him getting one,i also go to games with a pal who as 3800 points but he as lost his job and says he wont be able to afford to go,so he said my lad can use his ticket but my dilemma is should i take him there,is it safe enough bearing in mind i will be having a few drinks,would anyone else take there kids there at that age

No it will be a nasty place to go, I suggest you offer your mates ticket to me instead :)

In all seriousness, I think me may be a tad too young to take. You couldnt let him out of your site for one moment and if you have had a few beers that task is a whole lot harder!
Then again, if when i was 7 and City had gone to a UEFA cup final and I found out my Dad hadn't taken me i'd never have forgiven him

Just realised I have been no help whatsoever!!

i know,thats what i mean its a dilemma,but cheers anyway

I've got 2 season tickets - one with 4220 and one with 3840 points - so its 2 trips to the ticket office on Thursday and Friday to get my tickets. I'm 100% sure I'll be OK with 4220 on Thursday but I'm slightly nervous about the 3800 threshold so will be there early doors Friday. I can't see it going below this - its the quarter final of the UEFA cup/one of our biggest games for 30 years.

Schalke went down to the low 3000's if i recall correctly.

Everyman and his dog seemed to go to Schalke when I asked them. This time though I reckon only about 1/5th of that figure are going to this one. That figure is purely on the people that I have spoken to so may not be a true reflection.

bluemoon27 said:
M35 Blue said:
bluemoon27 said:
ive got a bit of a dilemma on the loyalty points situation regarding the uefa cup final should we get there,i go to all the games home and away with my 7 yr old son,i know i will get a ticket for the final but my son only as 2000 points so i cant see him getting one,i also go to games with a pal who as 3800 points but he as lost his job and says he wont be able to afford to go,so he said my lad can use his ticket but my dilemma is should i take him there,is it safe enough bearing in mind i will be having a few drinks,would anyone else take there kids there at that age

No it will be a nasty place to go, I suggest you offer your mates ticket to me instead :)

In all seriousness, I think me may be a tad too young to take. You couldnt let him out of your site for one moment and if you have had a few beers that task is a whole lot harder!
Then again, if when i was 7 and City had gone to a UEFA cup final and I found out my Dad hadn't taken me i'd never have forgiven him

Just realised I have been no help whatsoever!!

i know,thats what i mean its a dilemma,but cheers anyway

I've just turned 30 and 1981 was a little too young to go to a game. Knowing City's record, if we are lucky enough to get there I'd be gutted if I hadn't the chance of going!!! Answer - take him and just don't drink on the day of the game. HAve a few after in the hotel. If we win or lose!!!!!!!!

M35 Blue said:
Schalke went down to the low 3000's if i recall correctly.

Everyman and his dog seemed to go to Schalke when I asked them. This time though I reckon only about 1/5th of that figure are going to this one. That figure is purely on the people that I have spoken to so may not be a true reflection.

I'd agree with that Schalke went a lot lower than I expected, and fewer of my friends seem to be going to Hamburg.

I reckon 3500 will be sufficient.

Putting into perspective

SH*T - Hamburg trip put into perspective for me and my mate. Just had a text off my mate saying that the company my mate works for just got shut down yesterday and my mate is owed loads of wages - can't even afford to pay half of the mortgage.... My mate's brilliant at their job but the holding company above went tits, so Hamburg is last thing compared to mortgage etc.

I've booked flights from SS on the Weds am. Still want to go myself....am I a selfish c**t??

Schalke went down to 3400 but it's a quarter final so i'm guessing 3500 may be the cut off (sadly i'm on 3400 but flights booked and going ticket or no ticket).

ive got over 4600 but it still sold out for aalborg before it was my turn - had to use my charms to get me a ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.