Number of Blues with more than 3800 points?

37680434566970 said:
Sgoater said:
I just checked how many points ive got and its 3340, this seems really low, ive had a season ticket for 10 years and been away on ave of 5 games a season and been to pretty much all league and cup games. What can i do, i booked a lot of tickets through my supporters club, do you think my points for away games have not been added on ? Surley i should have more than this.

tut tut - always get them yourself to be sure your getting the points. from what you say should have about 3700 - 3800 . You can check a long way back on purchase history

How do you check ? for what its worth i can produce ticket stubs for a lot of the away games cos i like to keep them but i doubt that will work with the club. Yeah i was thinking i would have about 3700 ish. Even if i cant get a ticket for Istanbul i would still go but it would break my heart should we get there if i didnt get a ticket.

I've got 5480, i'm going to Hamburg but not sure about Bremen / Udinese if we get through. Message me if you want tickets for the semi.

sgoater,

Don't think your points tally is too far off.

This is my tenth season ticket, similar to you i go to about 5 aways and i've got 3310.

Will probably miss out on tickets for the quarters and semis but would like to think i'd have enough for the final. If we got an allocation of c. 12,000 can't imagine there would be that many s/t holders with more than that. What does everyone else think?

Flixton blue said:
sgoater,

Don't think your points tally is too far off.

This is my tenth season ticket, similar to you i go to about 5 aways and i've got 3310.

Will probably miss out on tickets for the quarters and semis but would like to think i'd have enough for the final. If we got an allocation of c. 12,000 can't imagine there would be that many s/t holders with more than that. What does everyone else think?

Yeah I'd agree with this - I've had my ST for 10 years and over the past 3 seasons I've been to 38 away games (just worked them all out) including cups, I'm on 3780.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.