NYC best place for attraction tickets

Bluemanc100

off to NCY for four days at the end of the month for the first time

Can anybody who's been or our US based Blues recommend an attraction ticket vendor or the best way to get hold of real tickets for the main attractions (or recommend any others). We are looking at Ellis Island and ghe statue, top of the rock, 911, Empire State day and night and the hop on hop off bus tour maybe

Also going to drag the wife (dipper) the the City pub as we are not far from there (Grand Central)..

Missed a trick as NYCFC are at home on the 1st but we fly back in the evening so I'll miss it... Mrs Lady said "do you think I'm travelling all the way to NYC to watch a football match?!"

Any tips welcome as we are looking at booking stuff in the next couple of days

Can anybody who's been or our US based Blues recommend an attraction ticket vendor or the best way to get hold of real tickets for the main attractions (or recommend any others). We are looking at Ellis Island and ghe statue, top of the rock, 911, Empire State day and night and the hop on hop off bus tour maybe

Also going to drag the wife (dipper) the the City pub as we are not far from there (Grand Central)..

Missed a trick as NYCFC are at home on the 1st but we fly back in the evening so I'll miss it... Mrs Lady said "do you think I'm travelling all the way to NYC to watch a football match?!"

Empire State I think you can book online and it gets you past the pay on the day line quicker. We payed on the day and it didnt seem like much of a wait. 911 memorial museum is the same well worth a visit and a very ery place.

The vendors for Ellis island and Statue of Liberty are everywhere and you will get pestered on every street corner for them round lower Manhattan. If you are looking to do any shows or sporting events there is a stub hub near Time square from what I can remember.

My one recommendation is get a weekly metro card makes moving round New York so easy. And make the most of any happy hours even though the yanks can't pull pints properly.

One tip around, Empire State and such you can get sellers selling tickets to get you past the queue. They can be expensive and when you get there the queues might not be too bad. Last time I went though some of the security bag check queues could be quite long especially the Statue boat. May have improved though it was three years ago.

We went to Madison Square gardens to watch the Nics play the Boston celtics. It was the last game of the season and everything apart from beer was free.

Hotdogs, burgers, Icecream etc.

Imagine the fuckibg queues if they tried that here. Mayhem.

I only saw two fights and I started them both.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.