nyhavn or tivoli meeting in copenhagen

pissedagain

ok lads i know the forum is busy now and rightly so, just wanted to know where we are going to meet up in copenhagen, if you drink opposite tivoli gardens there is about six bars in a row, some of these are quite big inside once you walk in, there is also the hard rock cafe opposite, or there is nyhavn, this is a long street next to the canal with plenty of bars etc, they even have patio warmers outside, so it is an option, if anyone has got any ideas, please post

Hello there.

I live in Copenhagen and i'm a season ticket owner. I'm looking forward to see you lot in our city.

A good piece of advice for you. Don't go to Nyhavn. At this time of year there'll be more people around the townhall square next to Tivoli. The main reason though is that Nyhavn is insanely expensive. A pint in Nyhavn is about £ 6-8 depinding on the bar and the location is quite remote at this time of year. A decent pint near the square would only set you back about £ 4-5.

Also, there's a big pub at the square where Storkespringvandet (Famous fountain) is placed called "The Dubliner". A pint here is also about £ 4-5, but the pub is situated in smack center of the city on the big pedestrian walk called Strøget. And, they're used to host large groups of european football fans. If i were you, id go there. there's usually a great atmosphere.

If you got any other questions regarding the team, stadium etc, dont hesitate to ask. You're time in Copenhagen should be a laugh except the game of cause!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.