N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant judge the lads character based on one incident,where only one side of the story was reported,especially when it involves a self righteous prick on a bike.

That aside,i think we can find better than what appears to be a very short sighted signing and 'fix'.

Perhaps he should have swapped details and not driven off as is the law. You're sticking up for him saying you cant judge his character on one incident yet feel fit to judge the other person's character even though you don't know him.

Perhaps he should have swapped details and not driven off as is the law. You're sticking up for him saying you cant judge his character on one incident yet feel fit to judge the other person's character even though you don't know him.
Get a new bike for Christamas did we? ;-)

Yes,he should have swapped details,that doesnt make him Al Capone though.

Anyway,rather than trivial matters of law.......lets discuss the lads ability to play football/improve us.

Get a new bike for Christamas did we? ;-)

Yes,he should have swapped details,that doesnt make him Al Capone though.

Anyway,rather than trivial matters of law.......lets discuss the lads ability to play football/improve us.

He wouldn't. In my opinion. Though he seems to have improved since last in this league according to reports so I'll trust Pep.

During his last stay in the PL I always thought that there was a really good player in there but he was just so rash that he was often a liability.
Seems to have grown up recently and could add another dimension to our squad if we sign him.

I thought he was shit at Blackburn and shit at Stoke. He didn't impress me in the chumps league against us last year either.

Would prefer us to strengthen the actual defence before putting more money into the midfield. Better options for midfield are likely to be available in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.