Oasis - Live Forever voted best British song...EVER.

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK
According to Radio X listeners, that is.

What a dull bunch they must be. I like it, but it's not even Oasis best song. It's not even the best song of that year..month...week probably.

Was one of my nominations in last years Song cup.

Reached Quater Final , knocked out by Depeche Mode Enjoy The Silence.

Couple of Noel Gallagher acoustic sessions of this one are just great.

Great track but the list is garbage. As far as I can see there's only 1 beatles song on the list. That's Come Together at number 87....beaten by Song 2 by Blur!

I never get this best-ever song polls voted by the public or media,

Mood swings and timings and something major happening in your life, choose songs for how you are feeling today would be better and most music fans could never pin it down to one song

Isn't it fun how you can look at a list and know absolutely everything about the demographics of the people voting?

I never get this best-ever song polls voted by the public or media,

Mood swings and timings and something major happening in your life, choose songs for how you are feeling today would be better and most music fans could never pin it down to one song

Bit of fun.

The poll is just useful info for Radio X as to what songs they should play.

As it’s primarily an “alternative” rock and indie station, it was never going to be the Spice Girls that won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.