Oasis to play Heaton Park

4HeatonsBlue

Oasis have announced details of the summer UK dates for 2009 this afternoon (October 16) at Wembley Stadium.

After a quick photocall on the pitch, the band's leader Noel Gallagher hosted a question and answer session at the English football stadium confirming the band will play that venue along with a special hometown gig at Manchester's Heaton Park next year.

Support at the shows will come from Kasabian and The Enemy.

Gallagher said: "Looking at the bill, I think these are going to be the gigs of next year, if not the decade for a certain demographic.

"I'm just glad I can get tickets. These are the gigs that people remember, they meet future wives. I give thanks that we're headlining it and not some heritage act on before a bunch of kids."

Oasis will play the following shows:

Manchester Heaton Park (June 6, 7)
Sunderland Stadium Of Light (10)
Cardiff Millennium Stadium (12)
Edinburgh Murrayfield Stadium (17)
Dublin Slane Castle (20)
London Wembley Stadium (July 11, 12)

Tickets for the shows go on sale on October 24 at 10am.

To check the availability of Oasis tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/GIGS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

Oasis played two shows at the old Wembley Stadium in July 2000, shortly before it was knocked down. The new stadium opened in June 2007, and has seen gigs from the likes of Muse and Foo Fighters since then.

4HeatonsBlue said:
Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy

Christ Almighty the amount of tossers at that gig will be unreal

Luckily for me i will not have to mingle with them. Will hear it clear as a bell from my back garden!

mighty blue-sh said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy

Christ Almighty the amount of tossers at that gig will be unreal

Luckily for me i will not have to mingle with them. Will hear it clear as a bell from my back garden!

You err, selling tickets mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.