Obama V McCain - the final debate

They all get away with that shit all the time. Fauxbama said that he would end dependency on Middle east oil in 10 years. If I thought his administration could come close to doing that, I would have voted for him. He is a politcian from C(r)ook County Chicago-simple as.....

Neither seem totally convincing to me.But as long as i keep seeing the pit bull with lipstick in action,that will do me :-)

Will 'Our Saviour' Brown be on hand to tell them how to sort out their economy?

They deserve what they get if them two are their only options.

At least Gordon is capable of steering us through this world crisis unlike the chinless wonder.

Corky said:

At least Gordon is capable of steering us through this world crisis unlike the chinless wonder.

Gordon Brown is a complete twat. he has the personality of a squirrel turd and the backbone of a jellyfish. he has spent the last ten years overspending without control. he has increased govenment employees by 750,000. none of these people generate wealth for the country and they all have index linked final salary pensions that are not supported by a fund. about 25% of council tax goes to pay CURRENT liabilities. what about the future? we are totally fucked

Rant over :-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
Corky said:

Gordon Brown is a complete twat. he has the personality of a squirrel turd and the backbone of a jellyfish. he has spent the last ten years overspending without control. he has increased govenment employees by 750,000. none of these people generate wealth for the country and they all have index linked final salary pensions that are not supported by a fund. about 25% of council tax goes to pay CURRENT liabilities. what about the future? we are totally fucked

You won't be going far on here Sonny-Jim.

Take your realism and get the Hell out while you still can.

Run... run for your life.

Televators said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Corky said:

You won't be going far on here Sonny-Jim.

Take your realism and get the Hell out while you still can.

Run... run for your life.

where to? Zimbabwe??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.