Obama V McCain - the final debate

Course, he is, Macca. He's just in the closet about it! He thinks he's actually being 'objective' and 'intellectual'(as if!) about the whole affair!

He's a pathetic excuse for a man. He can never EVER back up anything he accuses anyone of.

And certain people befriend him, on here, like.. er, a 'brother'!

PMSL!!

(He has gone to touch the comfort zone base and resurrect the MJ thread).

Anyway, I enjoy reading threads like this. Years ago I was keenly interested in American politics but recently I have paid little attention. So a thread like this is very welcome for me.

mackenzie said:

Anyway, I enjoy reading threads like this. Years ago I was keenly interested in American politics but recently I have paid little attention. So a thread like this is very welcome for me.

I think this race is one of those that will dictate the future history of this planet. The way the republicans are pulling out all the stops to try to win is disgusting, using unsubstantiated rumours,vote barring and other dirty means. (I'm still expecting a bin laden tape shortly) I believe the people have been done twice and won't be fooled this time.

mat said:
mackenzie said:

I think this race is one of those that will dictate the future history of this planet. The way the republicans are pulling out all the stops to try to win is disgusting, using unsubstantiated rumours,vote barring and other dirty means. (I'm still expecting a bin laden tape shortly) I believe the people have been done twice and won't be fooled this time.

You would like to hope not, but there are some thick fuckers over here....

(my money is on terrorist threat to a major city around the end of the month....ONLY THE REPUBLICANS CAN SAVE US!!!!)

;-)

TFC said:
mat said:
mackenzie said:

(my money is on terrorist threat to a major city around the end of the month....ONLY THE REPUBLICANS CAN SAVE US!!!!)

;-)

maybe we should have a sweep stake on it?

:0)

TFC said:

;-)

I actually laughed at that and then thought......that could happen.

mackenzie said:
TFC said:

;-)

It could, and I dont make light of actual tragedies in any way. However, ALL the stops will be pulled out before Nov 4th to try & prevent an Obama win....

TFC said:
mackenzie said:
TFC said:

;-)

It could, and I dont make light of actual tragedies in any way. However, ALL the stops will be pulled out before Nov 4th to try & prevent an Obama win....

Will try and concentrate more TFC.

Are the dirty tactics as bad as some say?

Talking about 'dirty tactics', I've just finished watching the interesting(not overly for Mr. Moore, actually) "Slacker Uprising". It's a free download for the US and Canada, but obviously it's on all good torrent sites, right now.

Although it tells no true new information, what it does do is allow the Republican supporters and party show their true nature. I was shocked at some of the thinking that goes on in the minds of some voters. It also showed the level that Bush's party stooped to, to prevent voters hearing information(notice a pattern of desperation?). Also, most notably(and correctly in a Joe Kinnearesque kind of way!), he goes after the media(of course, of which he is apart of, in real terms) and the way they report.

It's worth watching, but be warned it's a little repetitive as it focuses mainly on his battle to speak at student rallies across the US in 2004, for the Kerry/ Edwards 'ticket', but like I say there are some real gem moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.