obamma would never lead in UK due to institutional racism

Not sure how many of you live over here, but as far as the healthcare goes, it is a BIG problem. If you dont have insurance, you are fooked if anything happens to you. I am lucky to have it through work, and sincerely hope President O can implement some kind of system for the people that dont have it/cant afford it.

Biggest scam I have ever seen, these companies cannot be allowed to continue to take the piss.

Bigga said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Obama is a Tory in his policies! The US parties are all Tories! Do you think he'll institute an NHS for the US? Will he buggery!

Well, funny enough the European free health care attitude has been bandied quite a lot, lately. That's the road he wants to go down and he already knows it'll take a trillion dollars to implament.

He's not just said it for a soundbite, he's determined to head in that direction. Try not to judge prior his term. That doesn't start for 3 months and doesn't end for 4 years, mate.

People can be so negative on here.
insurance companies and lawyers wont let it happen

sixlashes said:
Bigga said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Obama is a Tory in his policies! The US parties are all Tories! Do you think he'll institute an NHS for the US? Will he buggery!

Well, funny enough the European free health care attitude has been bandied quite a lot, lately. That's the road he wants to go down and he already knows it'll take a trillion dollars to implament.

He's not just said it for a soundbite, he's determined to head in that direction. Try not to judge prior his term. That doesn't start for 3 months and doesn't end for 4 years, mate.

Yeah. just finished watching Sicko and Hillary Clintons failed attempt thanks to 100s of millions of Dollars used by the private healthcare firms to buy the senete.

sixlashes said:
Bigga said:
denislawsbackheel said:

It doesn't have to touch those lawyers and insurance companies. Remember the 'free market' thing? Well, hospitals can be built on that basis. Private medicine can still be in place, but I think you'll find that health care will prevail, in this present climate of non jobs and failing health and being able to afford to survive.

TFC said:
Not sure how many of you live over here, but as far as the healthcare goes, it is a BIG problem. If you dont have insurance, you are fooked if anything happens to you. I am lucky to have it through work, and sincerely hope President O can implement some kind of system for the people that dont have it/cant afford it.

Biggest scam I have ever seen, these companies cannot be allowed to continue to take the piss.
was over there for 7 years mate'had to get a kidney stone removed,my insurance only covered half,cost me $7000 fucking blue cross blue sheild

Corky said:
If Obama was black I don't think he would have got vote in.
Definitely there's no chance Americans will vote for a black man as president...........

paddystyle said:
TFC said:

was over there for 7 years mate'had to get a kidney stone removed,my insurance only covered half,cost me $7000 fucking blue cross blue sheild

Yikes! That is who I am 'covered' by....

TFC said:
paddystyle said:
TFC said:

Yikes! That is who I am 'covered' by....
they really fucked me over,said it was non essantail surgery,i was in pure agony,would have paid fifty grand

He would never lead the UK as he isn't british. Having said that he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead. As for free health it's an expensive disaster. I have to have health insurance here in Switzerland. It's a competitive market and good value for money. Cheaper than NI in the UK.

Gelsons Dad said:
He would never lead the UK as he isn't british. Having said that he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead. As for free health it's an expensive disaster. I have to have health insurance here in Switzerland. It's a competitive market and good value for money. Cheaper than NI in the UK.

Excuse me, whilst I try and work out your logic, GD...

..."he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead"... but you've managed to prove the fact "he isn't American" by that ludicrous statement, alone??

You're the accuser, so YOU prove your accusation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.