obiang/kondogbia

MihaiCity

Garcia show once again tonight that he is average at the best and simply he won't make it here tbh..what about if well him for 8-10M euros put another 10m and get from onr of obiang or kondogbia???? with us most likely to switch to 4-3-3 we will remain with rodwell yaya obiang/kondogbia barry and fernandinho( if this happens) in the MD with rodwell and one of these OB/KO to replace yaya and barry in some years

MihaiCity said:
Garcia show once again tonight that he is average at the best and simply he won't make it here tbh..what about if well him for 8-10M euros put another 10m and get from onr of obiang or kondogbia???? with us most likely to switch to 4-3-3 we will remain with rodwell yaya obiang/kondogbia barry and fernandinho( if this happens) in the MD with rodwell and one of these OB/KO to replace yaya and barry in some years

Garcia was really highly rated before he came here, you know, like obiang and kodongbia...

Nearly every midfielder and striker we sign seem to turn to shit anyways. Yaya is the only one I can think of who have improved since he got here, but even he was better last year. Silva hasn't been as good as last season. Nasri hasn't justified his price tag, neither has Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair. Aguero should be a 30 goals-per-season striker, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this season because of the injuries. Though, he haven't been as clinical in front of goal as he was last year. Dzeko - say no more. I'm starting to question Bobby's man management when it comes to the midfielders and striker. He has sorted out the defense, though - I'll give him that, but the slow midfield and lack of goals is what cost us the title this year.

Is Kondogia not going on the cheap cause an investment group own 50% of his contract or rights or something like that?

to me, Kondogbia looks like a great candidate for a 4-3-3, he's very fast and active. Almost seems a bit naive in his football, though, worry he'd pick up a ton of cards and get beat a fair amount. He also seems to be VERY one footed, which I never really like in a footballer.

But when I watch him play, I can't get over how omnipresent he seems to be. Love really active midfielders like that. He's built like Yaya but almost plays nothing like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.