Odd question I know but...

C_T_I_D

...what songs are the rags going to sing next season?

We've won a trophy so they can't sing about 35 years.

They can't say Tevez won't be winning trophies anymore.

What have they got left? Apart from the highly imaginative, give that man a medal 'United' chant? (Only one that doesn't get lost in translation amongst the mass number of different nationalities in their tourist pit!)

they will probably make reference about our lack of premier league titles or champions leagues..... they dont care about city though haha :/

Dunno...but if they sing " we do what we want"..then theyre gonna look a right bunch of dingles.

samharris said:
Dunno...but if they sing " we do what we want"..then theyre gonna look a right bunch of dingles.

that songs so cringy i hate when we sing anything like "we buy who we want" because they dont "do what they want" or they would of beaten us and barcelona and we dont "buy who we want" or we would have messi right now

We've got the same scaaaarrrrves,
You're Norwich City
And we've got the same scarves.

David Bernstein,
Is a wanker,
Is a wanker.
Daaaaavid Bernstein......

There's only one Howard Webb,
One Howard Weeeeebbb.......

His injunction meant nowt
His injunction meant nowt,
He's Ryan Giggs
His injunction,
It really meant nowt.

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs
Shagged his brothers wife,
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs,
If that wasn't bad enough,
He got her up the duff,
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs.

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs,
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs,
He filled up with cum,
Then tried to shag her Mum
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs.

i was at the kings of leon gig on sunday night at lccc and on the way out there was a bunch of yoonited fans singin "he wont be winning trophys anymore", fortunatly my wife stopped me correcting them as we were on our own and there was about 20 of them, oh and they were singin "were playin barca there playin stoke" thick idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.