Odd socks for the final !!

samharris

Got to be done !!I wore odd socks to the semi final in 2011 against the scum and we won. I wore odd socks to the final and we won. I couldnt make the semi this year but asked blues on here to wear odd socks to the semi with chelsea which they did and we won.(Thanks to Malg and co ) ( I wore odd socks on the day too ).

So come on you blues,do the silly City thing and wear odd socks to the final..

If you do, we will win.. If you cant make the final then wear em anyway..

City fans eh!! mad as hatters...and why not.

But I went to all them games and never wore odd socks. So if I I wear odd sock this time will we not lose?

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/24/article-2134556-05ECCE94000005DC-954_468x354.jpg[/bigimg]

all about the same socks I wore in 99, 2011 (twice); I forgot to wear them at Community Shield (sorry!!!), Villa Park for Community Shield and at semi this year.

after the semi against the rags i decided to wear all the same stuff for the final
when getting ready for the final i noticed that i had 2 pair of the undies i wore for the semi & didnt know which where the one i,d worn

Solution - i wore them both & we won

i wear three watches (on right hand), t shirt inside out, trousers on back to front and rub urine in my hair.

Did it for the united semi, now i HAVE to do it

You wouldn't believe the superstitions I got into last year in the run up to end of season. Decided to throw all that out of the window in August.

Although I am wearing the Sky Blue top I bought for the last semi (as you can't wear replica shirts in Club Wembley) and wore again for the final and this year's semi.

samharris said:
Got to be done !!I wore odd socks to the semi final in 2011 against the scum and we won. I wore odd socks to the final and we won. I couldnt make the semi this year but asked blues on here to wear odd socks to the semi with chelsea which they did and we won.(Thanks to Malg and co ) ( I wore odd socks on the day too ).

Did this on your behalf for the semi- Lo and behold, we won! Do it Blues!

Pride_In_Battle said:
samharris said:

Did this on your behalf for the semi- Lo and behold, we won! Do it Blues!

Thanks bud...I owe ya..

Dickhead 2, checking in. This better work you ****!

AzdNed9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.