Odd socks mystery.

BlueMoonRisin’

I've got more odd socks in my sock drawer than soft Mick and can't fathom out why. I buy a pack of 5 pairs and within a month I'm struggling to pair them up. I don't have a dog that steals them. I don't have any crusty wank socks that need washing and pairing up. Perhaps my washing machine is swallowing them up like the Bermuda triangle. I suppose if I had a woman I probably wouldn't have this problem. I think I'll probably buy more socks instead.

I've got more odd socks in my sock drawer than soft Mick and can't fathom out why. I buy a pack of 5 pairs and within a month I'm struggling to pair them up. I don't have a dog that steals them. I don't have any crusty wank socks that need washing and pairing up. Perhaps my washing machine is swallowing them up like the Bermuda triangle. I suppose if I had a woman I probably wouldn't have this problem. I think I'll probably buy more socks instead.

Even with a woman this is an utter mystery

My daughter and I live in odd socks, they actually have an odd socks charity day.

The biggest question is why do shops not sell odd socks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.